Stryker Territory Manager – San Antonio, TX in San Antonio, Texas
Requisition ID 29809BR
Job Title Territory Manager – San Antonio, TX
Group MedSurg and Neurotech
Business Unit Neuro Spine ENT
Business Function Sales
Country United States
City San Antonio
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required Up to 50%
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
Founded in 2006, Entellus Medical delivers innovative, high quality, minimally invasive therapeutic solutions to healthcare providers and their patients who suffer from sinusitis. What makes Entellus Medical great? Our employees and the great products we offer. You can feel the energy and pride our employees have. The sense of possibility is what you’d expect at a growing company. You have the opportunity to make significant impact. Entellus Medical is growing…join us!
Responsibilities include executing the company's direct sales strategy and sales plans within assigned territory to achieve territory sales revenue and budget objectives. The Territory Manager (TM) will proctor physicians during their initial procedures to provide guidance, gather procedure data, and recommend training certification when ready, and provide customer feedback on the Company's products to appropriate individuals. The TM will be expected to have accurate and on time completion of the weekly and quarterly planning tools, as well as accurate and timely reconciliation of trunk stock.
• Provide strong feature/benefit knowledge of Entellus products.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
• Completes required forms for new customer account information, product pricing quotations, pricing agreements and trunk stock forms in a timely manner
• Develop and maintain current client and potential client relationships on multiple levels
• Identify and resolve customer concerns
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, tradeshows and professional society events
• Proctor physicians during their initial procedures to provide guidance, gather procedure data, and recommend training certification when ready
• Provides customer feedback on Company's products to appropriate individuals.
• Maintain accurate and on time completion of the weekly and quarterly planning tools
• Maintain accurate and timely reconciliation of trunk stock.
• Drive sales operational objectives that are communicated from the VP of Sales and the VP of Sales Operations such as trunk stock conversions to direct order, and submitting POs in a timely manner defined by Finance
• Forecast accurately on a weekly basis
• Manage expenses within budget
• Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred; advanced degree is a plus
• 5+ years of outside sales experience, preferred
• 3+ years of experience in medical device sales
• Preference will be given to candidates with 3+ years of experience selling to surgeons in an operating room environment or office environment, preferably with experience calling on ENT's
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and must be a team player.
• The ability to work within a commission driven position with the ability to meet and exceed sales goals is required.
• Experience introducing market development programs to physician practices
• Candidates with strong local relationships within the healthcare community in the specified geographic area are strongly preferred.
• Must be a self starter with strong initiative, negotiation skills, clinical and product knowledge
• Strong record of achieving sales plan and growing revenue
• Must be able to travel evenings and weekends, a minimum of 50% travel is expected, and is dependent upon actual business needs
• Must be proficient with MS Office
• Valid driver's license
Entellus Medical Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under the local, state or federal laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability