Mattress Firm Warehouse Associate in San Antonio, Texas
Every day, Mattress Firm wakes up to the opportunity to improve the lives of our community and team members through our business. And each night, Mattress Firm goes to sleep a better place to work because of the individual contributions of our passionate team members, supported by our strong commitment to Improving You, both professionally and personally.
Ready to find your dream job?
Founded in 1986, Mattress Firm, Inc. has grown to become one of the largest and fastest growing specialty bedding companies in the world. We currently operate over 3,500 stores nationwide… and we're growing! With a strategic growth plan in place, we will secure our place as the nation's #1 choice for better sleep… border to border and coast to coast.
We are pleased to offer continued growth and advancement as we currently have an opening for a General Warehouse Associate position with our Operations team!
A General Warehouse Associate with Mattress Firm is responsible for daily operations in the Mattress Firm distribution center by helping maintain the warehouse, assist with loading and unloading merchandise trucks, and assisting with customer pickups.
Duties include, but aren't limited to:
- Assists with loading and unloading merchandise.
- Maintains stock and merchandise area, keeping it organized and clean.
- Maintains grounds by picking up papers and trash; cleaning parking lot and entrance to building.
- Removes trash by emptying trash containers; transporting materials to disposal area; recycling materials.
- Maintains parts and equipment inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed parts; placing and receiving orders.
- Maintains safe working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances maintenance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Heavy Lifting, Dependability, Safety Management, Professionalism, Productivity, Strong-Energy Level, Prioritization, Supply Management, Listening
This is a full-time position. Full-time employees with Mattress Firm are eligible for the following benefits:
- Full medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Paid vacation and personal time off
- Paid community service time
- Employee purchase incentives (We want you to sleep happy!)
Pre-employment drug screen and background check are required.
Mattress Firm is dedicated to making our company a great place for great people to work!
Now don't fall asleep out there… the sooner that we receive your application, the closer you are to the career of your dreams!