BHI Energy Technical Writer in The woodlands, Texas
Technical WriterThe woodlands, TX
Job Type: -
Minimum Experience: 10
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Branch: Staffing Solutions Group
BHI is currelent recruiting for a Technical Writer / Process Flow Developer for a contract opportunity in The Woodlands, TX.
• Develop IT Security procedures and work instructions.
• Ensure the procedures and work instructions are compliant with NERC CIP, NRC Cyber Requirements and NIST standards.
• Write end-user and developer documentation (both PDF and online content for user guides, installation manuals, configuration guides, etc.) for various software products.
• Collaborate with internal engineers and SMEs to produce quality documentation.
• A minimum of 10 years in a technical writing role
• Experience writing infrastructure related documents
• Experience writing policies/procedures and developing new processes for cybersecurity.
• Experience using multiple documentation tools to write, format, manage, and publish high-quality content
• Degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science or a related field highly desirable
• Knowledge of cybersecurity standards including NERC CIP, NRC Cyber Requirements, NIST CSF, DOE C2M2 would be a big plus.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.