iHeartMedia Local Sales Manager in Weslaco, Texas
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Support AEs and SVPS in market; implement revenue generating initiatives and projects; daily AE support and troubleshoot; AE training; daily and weekly activity reporting
• Manages local Account Executives with goal of meeting/exceeding station revenue, prospecting and new business targets.
• Oversees advertising sales activities in assigned market; is accountable for achieving/ exceeding targeted advertising sales revenues for the market and for controlling sales expenses.
• Drives results through others, manages team performance and holds team accountable against business metrics.
• Translates market and station business strategies into specific actions to generate sales and revenue.
• Directs sales activities and processes that generate new business and deepen existing relationships.
• Meets with key accounts.
• ensures ongoing training and development of Account Executives.
• Goes on sales calls and conducts in-field coaching to develop Account Executives.
• May review and adjust sales territories, product mix targets and assigned call lists.
• Strong understanding of broadcasting, marketing, promotion, and collection standards
• Proven ability to grow new business and find new revenue opportunities
• Excellent leadership and coaching ability; can successfully coach others in sales practices
• Deep understanding of local markets, customers, and competitors in order to target needs and drive sales
• Can create productive, long-term customer relationships.
• Adept as entrepreneurial self-starter
• Excellent ability to organize, prioritize, and multi task
• Can push self and others to achieve and excel in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Excellent business and people decision-making skills
• Can model positive energy and handle stress in the face of challenges, deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Excellent communication and influencing skills across multiple groups
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration with others
• 3+ years’ experience as an Account Executive or Sales Manager in media industry with proven track record of success
• 4-year college degree preferred
• None required
Weslaco, TX: 901 E Pike Blvd, 78596
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx